- 1 oz. cannabis
- 5 lb. container honey
- Cheese cloth
- Food string
- Crock pot
- Make sure the cannabis is finely ground and wrap it in cheesecloth, making sure to seal the cheesecloth with string.
- Place the cannabis in the Crock pot and cover the cannabis in honey.
- Set the temperature for the crock pot on low.
- Cover the crock pot and simmer (do not allow the mixture to boil) for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cannabis from the crock pot and strain the remaining honey from the cheesecloth.
- Let mixture cool.
- Pour honey into small jars.
The honey can be stored for up to 1 month.